torsdag den 2. juli 2009

Welcome to new clients

First of I would like to welcome The Royal Danish Academy of Music to The Mark. I was recommended by the chief of design in famous TIVOLI Garden in Copenhagen, so thank you Mikkel for that one.
The Royal Danish Academy of Music is Denmark's largest and oldest Academy of Music – a dynamic and lively artistic educational institution which measures itself against the best academies in Europe, and which views it as its key task to continually develop classical music and enhance its topicality, in close interplay with today's artistic and cultural world. I met up with the folks from RDAM or DKMK (danish) and I felt a sudden connection with them and is has been a pleasure working on the first project for them. They needed a concert calender for the rest of 2009 and that is in the hands of one of my printer collaborators as I write. I am very excited to see the final result. Oh and what a pleasure it is to work with the beautiful indentity from danish design studio Bysted. You can see the case here:
http://www.bysted.dk/Menu/Cases/Det+Kgl.+Danske+Musikkonservatorium+-+identitet
I will upload a picture as soon as I get it from the printer.

Ingen kommentarer: