mandag den 13. juli 2009

New website


I finally got the right adress on my website and did a little graphic turnover from red to black and blue while I was at it. I wanted the whole thing to be real simple and no fuss. The big image in the middle will eventually be an on-going portfolio that will change image every 5 secs... but I'm still working on what and how to show it.
And while I was at it, you might have noticed, I changed the appearance of my little lonely blog.
Have a look and please please tell me what you think?

2 kommentarer:

Kathryn sagde ...

Now I understand the banner. The copy about you seems really horizontal. Maybe just 3/4 of that horizontal space, anchored to one side? Tension! ; )

The Mark sagde ...

I'll tell you what... you're not the first to mention that... I'll try it out... Thanks...:o)