tirsdag den 14. juli 2009

Design to improve life


Due to my membership of DDA (Danish Design Association), I've just recieved my invitations to Index 2009: Design to Improve Life, in Copenhagen this august and I can't wait.
I love the idea about bringing designers together to talk about how we can change the world through great design and innovation. One of my favorite inventions/designs is the danish invention Lifestraw (www.lifestraw.com). If you haven't already heard about it - it's a straw that cleans the water while you drink with it. Simply amazing. I look forward to meeting designers from all over the world and see all the good ideas come together AND there will be dancing, picnics and dinners. Who dosn't just love that.
Check it out at http://www.indexaward.dk/

1 kommentar:

Kathryn sagde ...

Lifestraw! So very very cool.