mandag den 13. juli 2009

The best damn list you'll ever find


For the last 10 years I have been working freelance for ad-agencies in Copenhagen. This have given me a beautiful network of the very best professional freelancers in town. I have had the website www.freelanceren.dk ('The Freelancer' in danish) and have always shared it with a few collegues but now I've decided to bring the best people that I know, on the list. It is not only final artworkers on freelanceren.dk but a wide range of freelance services in advertising and design. It will be very difficult to get on the list because it is not enough to be good at what you do - we need people who are easy-going and who understands that helping the others will shine light right back at them.
For now, Freelanceren.dk is just a list on a website but we have other plans. So look out and look at this;
http://www.freelanceren.dk/

3 kommentarer:

Kathryn sagde ...

This is really interesting. I love how you have this network!!

The Mark sagde ...

It's very important to me. I always go out of my way to help others as much as I can - sometimes so much I forget myself... but I'm working on that ;o) Just think I'd rather go out having been a nice but poor dude rather than a rich lonely egocentric... But I'll try to go out a rich nice dude....thats the combi I'm looking for

Unknown sagde ...

Im With ya MarkStarr..:-)

Mark is legendary..


LL Kool Jack