torsdag den 11. marts 2010

Bose product launch

In february I was invited by my long lasting client Bose to Göteborg, Sweden for their latest product launch. Besides the obvious interest in seeing my clients new products, It's was also very interesting in meeting my clients own customers and listen to how they felt about doing business with Bose.
About the details of the products, I can see they have not yet been revealed on Bose.com so I will not go into those details but rather talk about how listening to your clients often bring out the best in your product development. Easy to use is the new thing. There, I've said it. Remaking the controller and grouping buttons in a innovative way was just a smart way to go. But the way they built their new systems with intelligent plugs that on screen will tell you if you are setting your system up right and if not, then what plug to use. On screen setup with small videos and the best part for me was how the Bose Controller in seconds takes over the control of your other controllers for electronics like TV, BlueRay, Ipod, DVD or whatever you want to add to your new system. And doing so with only a few buttons pressed.
As I can't show you anything yet on the products, I at least can show you some photos from the beautiful spa where I spend my morning running and enjoying an outdoor jacuzzi. And of the Porche with Bose surround sound speakers... awesome! Enjoy!





1 kommentar:

Kathryn sagde ...

Can't wait to see! Great photos. I love Sweden?