fredag den 23. februar 2007

Another Film Guide magazine and lots of freelancing



February have been a little crazy for The Mark. We have been working freelance – almost fulltime – for Copenhagen agency "Propaganda" on various projects. Busy bee's they are. And at the same time completed another 60 pages movie magazine "Film Guide" for march. The magazine have aprox. 500.000 readers which is the largest number for a current danish movie magazine. We have been working with "Film Guide" for over a year now, and its a very exciting assignment because we all love movies. The magazine is free and collectable at about 160 cinemas and 450 café's. It's on the street 10 times a year.

You can download a PDF of the magazine here for february; www.filmguide.dk

1 kommentar:

Anonym sagde ...

How does long it will take for you to create a 60pages movie magazine film guide? I am also planning to make one and I just hope to have my own readers as large as your readers.
I love movies so I don't think this will be a hard on me.